The Yellow Rose Sisters was a lovely online friendship group for women. As the yellow rose means "friendship" in the language of flowers, it was an appropriate symbole for a group that was created to bring women on the internet together to make new friends. Sadly, like many of those groups, the Yellow Rose Sisters finally closed its doors when personal websites fell out of favour. The group, and the webring, no longer exist.
However, I am now starting it up again, at least in webring form, in the hope that, once again, it will lead to women on the internet, getting to know other women who prize personal websites, and make friends.
1. Please only submit your personal website. No commercial websites please.
2. It should go without saying, no hate sites, no intolerance, etc. Your site doesn't have to be absolutely "family friendly", but I do not want porn or anything equally unpleasant in this ring!
3. Have the ring code and logo (if you choose to use one) on your site within two weeks. If you have not added it by then you will be dropped and will have to reapply. Needless to say, if you have a good reason why you need more time, do please email me.
4. Please save a logo to your own computer. No hotlinking! Right click on the logo and it will open on a page where you can save it.
5. Only cite the actual page that you will put the ring code on, in the join form. If you have a webrings page then you are welcome to put it there. But please have a link to the front of your site on that page. Otherwise what is the point if people cannot easily visit the rest of your site!